Statology Editor's Series 365 Days Notebook
A minimalist planner for people who use their planners not only for scheduling but also for jotting down notes, lists, sketches, and designs. On each page, there are dates printed on the top and hours printed along the left-hand margins to enable its function as a journal. Yet the subtle print can be easily ignored should you want to switch to journal mode. Holds a full year's worth of pages, but thanks to its thin paper, it is only half an inch thick to easily slip into a bag. Such a smart versatile tool!
- 4.1" wide x 5.8" high. A6
- 184 sheets, 368 pages of thin, bleed-resistant paper. Soft cover
- 5 mm grid pattern, printed in subtle gray
- Months, dates, and days of the week printed at the top of each page
- Hour numbers from 8 to 21 printed along the left margin
- Made in Japan
Sharing is caring!